Capitol Hill Books’ inventory is constantly in flux. What we have in stock today will be completely different tomorrow. That is why we offer our customers the option of requesting books not currently in the store. We love offering this service to our customers, but we do have a few guidelines to ensure the process works smoothly.
- Due to limitations of our database, we are unable to add requests for books we have never had in our system.
- You can request both a specific title or the works of an individual author. Sorry, but we cannot add requests using any other book information except title and author.
- We can contact you about your request through either e-mail or by phone.
- There is no obligation to purchase any requested books. However, we ask that you please reply to our request notifications even if you no longer want the book.
- Due to limited space and to meet additional customer requests, we can only hold a book for one week after the first request notification.
- Customers who do not pick up requests or do not reply to request notifications, may have their ability to request books revoked.
- Sorry, but as a used bookstore, we do not order new books for our customers.
If you have any questions about Capitol Hill Books’ request policy or if you’d like to request a book yourself, please call as at 303-837-0700 or e-mail as at email@example.com.